The issues covered in this episode are the Superman titles cover dated April and May 1989.
Cover dated April 1989:
– SUPERMAN #30, published on February 21, 1989.
– THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #453, February 28, 1989.
Cover dated May 1989:
– SUPERMAN #31, March 21, 1989.
– THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #454, March 28, 1989.
ACTION COMICS was published weekly at this time and had returned to an anthology title. The Superman story inside was not related to the SUPERMAN IN EXILE story.
For a complete list of the Superman titles involved in the SUPERMAN IN EXILE storyline, go to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST BLOG at: http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2009/04/superman-fan-podcast-special-blog.html .
Earlier episodes about the SUPERMAN IN EXILE storyline:
– EPISODE #66: SUPERMAN IN THE POCKET UNIVERSE!
– EPISODE #69: SUPERMAN GOES GANGBUSTERS!
– EPISODE #71: SUPERMAN IN EXILE: PART I.
– EPISODE #72: SUPERMAN IN EXILE: PART II.
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and MY PULL LIST groups at facebook.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com . Send e-mail to email@example.com .
The theme for the podcast is PLANS IN MOTION composed by Kevin MacLeod, part of the royalty free music library of the web site http://incompetech.com .
MY PULL LIST is my spoiler free comic book review blog of the titles I read every week. It can be found at http://mypulllist.blogspot.com . Send e-mail about this blog to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics.
Thanks for listening to SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.