Download Episode #294 Part II!
SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 15, February 1960, was published on December 24, 1959. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of a dime. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by Stan Kaye.
THE SUPER-FAMILY OF STEEL (26 pgs.) was written by Edmond Hamilton, according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics and the Comic Book Database, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Otto Binder as the author. All sources agree on the artist, classic Lois Lane artist Kurt Schaffenberger.
– Part I: SUPER-HUSBAND AND WIFE (7 pgs.)
– Part II: THE BRIDE GETS SUPER-POWERS (10 pgs.)
– Part III: THE SECRET OF THE SUPER-FAMILY (9 pgs.)
Also highlighted in this episode are the ads and other features in this issue, including the LETTERS TO LOIS column.
Next Episode: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOK COVER DATED JANUARY 1963 PART I: SUPERMAN 158!
In 2 Weeks: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOK COVER DATED JANUARY 1963 PART II: SUPERMAN ANNUAL 6!
In 3 Weeks: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOK ANNUAL COVER DATED JANUARY PART III: ACTION COMICS 296!
In 1 Month: MegaCon Preview!
The Superman Fan Podcast is now available on Stitcher, for your smart phone, tablet or computer.
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST group or page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of the following:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS at http://www.comicbooknoise.com/league ,
– The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK at http://supermanpodcastnetwork !
– The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and- The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK at http://supermanpodcastnetwork !