SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 34, July 1962, was published on May 15, 1962. it contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was drawn by Kurt Schaffenberger, who also drew both stories in this issue, and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– THE WIFE OF SUPERMAN’S FOE (17 pgs.), writer unknown, was reprinted in SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 86, September/October 1968, published on July 11, 1968. It was an 80 Pg. Giant for 25¢.
– Part I: THE BRIDE OF LUTHOR (8 pgs.)
– Part II: THE SON OF LUTHOR (9 pgs.)
– LOIS LANE, MILLIONAIRESS (9 pgs.), writer unknown; this story has not been reprinted.
Also highlighted in this issue are the issue’s ads and other features, including the LETTERS TO LOIS column.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JULY 1962: PART II: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 62 & PART III: GIANT LOIS LANE ANNUAL 1!
– SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED AUGUST 1962: PART I: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 127 & PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 35!
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of the following:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS,
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK,
– The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and
– The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK!
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com.
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!