SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 64, October 1952, was published around August 16, 1962. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. It featured the issue’s third and final story.
– JIMMY OLSEN, HOLLYWOOD STAR (8 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein.
– JIMMY OLSEN’S FIERY FRIENDS (8 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton and drawn by Al Plastino.
– JIMMY OLSEN’S SUPER-ROMANCE (9 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by John Forte.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features, including the JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS letter column.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED NOVEMBER 1962: PART I: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 129 & PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 37!
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of the following:
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK,
– The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and
– The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK!
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com.
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!