ACTION COMICS 319, December 1964, was published on October 29, 1964. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (1:08) After sharing a comment posted on last episode, the latest installment of MY PULL LIST. This time I review the comic books, released during March, cover dated May 2018, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (15:15) THE CONDEMNED SUPERMAN (12 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was reprinted in THE BEST OF DC 27, August 1982, published on May 8, 1982. It contained 100 pages for the cover price of 95¢.
– (34:53) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
– (44:47) THE SUPER-CHEAT (12 pgs), written by Leo Dorfman, according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database lists the writer as unknown. Jim Mooney was the artist and Joe Letterese was the letterer. This story was reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: SUPERGIRL vol. III.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JANUARY 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN 174, PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 54, PART III: 80-PG. GIANT 6 (featuring Superman), PART IV: ACTION COMICS 320 & PART V: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 82!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.