WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 148, March 1965, was published on January 25, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (8:07) SUPERMAN AND BATMAN – OUTLAWS (17 pages, Part I being 8 pgs. long), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by Sheldon Moldoff. This story was also reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: WORLD’S FINEST vol. III.
– (19:50) Part II: THE INCREDIBLE NEW SUPER-TEAM (9 pgs.)
– (41:34) CAPE AND COWL COMMENTS letter column.
– (52:02) THE NINTH WONDER (6 pgs.), written by Robert Bernstein and drawn by Howard Sherman. This story reveals the origin of Congorilla. It was originally published in ADVENTURE COMICS 270, March 1960, published on January 28, 1960.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED APRIL 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN 176, PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 56, PART III: ACTION COMICS 323 & PART IV: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 84!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and