SUPERMAN 176, April 1965, was published on February 4, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the issue’s third and final story.
– (1:15) MY PULL LIST segment, where I review the comic books, cover dated September 2018 which were released during the month of July 2018, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (19:16) THE REVENGE OF THE SUPER-PETS (9 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein.
– (40:35) TALES OF GREEN KRYPTONITE NUMBER 2 (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein.
– (54:20) SUPERMAN’S DAY OF TRUTH (8 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. This story was reprinted in SUPERMAN 241, August 1971, published on January 15, 1971. It contained 52 pages for the cover price of a quarter.
– (1:08:09) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED APRIL 1965: PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 56, PART III: ACTION COMICS 323 & PART IV: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 84!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and