ACTION COMICS 327, August 1965, was published on June 24, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (8:07) THE THREE GENERATIONS OF SUPERMAN (12 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (24:30) HOW SUPERMAN HAS BEEN HONORED text article possibly written by E. Nelson Bridwell.
– (26:31) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
– (33:26) SUPERGIRL … FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE (12 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Jim Mooney.
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and