SUPERMAN 180, October 1965, was published on August 5, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (7:10) MY PULL LIST segment, this time reviewing the comics books cover dated March 2019, released during the month of January 1965, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (13:28) CLARK KENT’S GREAT SUPERMAN HUNT (13 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Al Plastino.
– (39:43) THE GIRL WHO WAS MIGHTIER THAN SUPERMAN (11 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by Goerge Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (1:06:00) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED OCTOBER 1965: PART II: 80 PG. GIANT 15 (starring Superman and Batman), PART III: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 60, PART IV: ACTION COMICS 329 & PART V: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 88!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/