SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 89, December 1965, was published on October 14, 1965.It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein.
– (3:52) I review THE LAW OF SUPERHEROES, written by James Daily, J.D. and Ryan Davidson, J.D., two practicing attorneys and comic book fans who look at the world of superheroes through the lens of our real world legal system. Gotham Books was the publisher, and the book was first released in 2012. I would recommend you pick up this book for your comic book reference shelf.
– ((9:16) THE INFAMOUS FOUR (8 pgs.), written by Jerry Siegel and drawn by Kurt Schaffenberger. This was Siegel’s 97th Superman Family story we’ve covered on the podcast, and his 151st overall for the era.
– (28:00) OLSEN’S SUPER-SURVIVAL KIT (14 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin. This story was reprinted in SUPERMAN FAMILY 166, August/September 1975, published on May 28, 1974. It contained 100 pages for the cover price of 60¢.
– (57:47) JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS two page letter column.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOK COVER DATED DECEMBER 1965:PART II: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD 63 (starring Supergirl and Wonder Woman), PART III: ACTION COMICS 331 & PART IV: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 154!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and