WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 154, December 1965, was published on October 28, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (4:18) I review THE CAPED CRUSADE: BATMAN AND THE RISE OF NERD CULTURE by Glen Weldon, published by Simon & Shuster in 2016.
– (8:05) THE SONS OF BATMAN AND SUPERMAN (16 pgs. divided into two eight page parts), writer unknown according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Edmond Hamilton as the writer. The story was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein. It was reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: WORLD’S FINEST vol. III.
– (21:02) Part II: THE JUNIOR SUPER-TEAM
– (42:37) The CAPE AND COWL COMMENTS letter column.
– (50:11) The third Editors’ Roundtable story reprinted in WORLD’S FINEST COMICS starred Green Arrow and Speedy in THE GREEN ARROW’S MYSTERY PUPIL (7 pgs.), writer unknown according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Ed Herron as the writer. The artist was Lee Elias. This story was originally published in ADVENTURE COMICS 259, April 1959, released on February 26, 1959.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JANUARY 1966: PART I: SUPERMAN 182, PART II: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 62, PART III: SUPERMAN 183 (80 Pg. Giant), PART IV: ACTION COMICS 332 & PART V: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 90!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and