SUPERMAN 184, February 1966, was published on December 16, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. The editor was Mort Weisinger, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (3:57) After sharing a comment about last episode from Halk-Kar, I review the book, THE ART AND INVENTIONS OF MAX FLEISCHER, AMERICAN ANIMATION PIONEER, by Ray Pointer, with a forward by Jerry Beck. This book was published by McFarland & Company in 2017 and contained 303 pages.
– (7:43) MY PULL LIST segment, covering the comic books cover dated December 2019 and released during the month of October, that I received from the Discount Comic Book Service. I review the titles in the order I read them.
– (26:39) THE DEMON UNDER THE RED SUN (22 pgs., Part I was 11 pgs. long), written by Otto Binder and drawn by Al Plastino.
– (41:07) Part II: THE TEST OF THE TALISMAN
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED FEBRUARY 1966: PART III: ACTION COMICS 333 & PART IV: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 63 with ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS cover dated February 1966!
Then we will explore: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MARCH 1966: PART I: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 91, PART II: ACTION COMICS 334 (80 Pg. Giant), PART III: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 156 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 335 with ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS cover dated March 1966!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and