SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 63, February 1966, was published on December 23, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor. On the cover, Superman was drawn by Wayne Boring, while Kurt Schaffenberger drew Lana Lang and Lois Lane.
– (10:17) After reading a comment from last episode, I review the book, PLANET DOONESBURY, 152 pgs., by G. B. Trudeau.
– (14:05) MY PULL LIST, where I review the comic books I read which carried the January 2020 cover date, that were released during the month of November 2019 and I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (20:25) THE SATANIC SCHEMES OF S.K.U.L. (25 pgs., Part I was 13 pgs. long), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Kurt Schaffenberger.
– (32:23) LETTERS TO LOIS column.
– (41:10) Part II: LOIS TEAMS UP WITH LANA (12 pgs.).
– (1:04:44) MEET TV’S LOIS LANE, writer unknown, about actress Noel Neill.
Next Episode: In honor of the recent passing of comic book writer and editor Denny O’Neil: THE SUPERMAN STORIES OF DENNY O’NEIL!
Then we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MARCH 1966: PART I: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 91, PART II: ACTION COMICS 334 (an 80 Pg. Giant starring Supergirl), PART III: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 156 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 335!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and