SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 91, March 1966, was published on January 13, 1966. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (4:00) Review of the artist biography, HERO GETS THE GIRL: THE LIFE AND ART OF KURT SCHAFFENBERGER by Mark Voger, with photos by Kathy Vogelsong and published by Twomorrows Publishing.
– (6:30) MY PULL LIST, reviewing the comic books that carried the February 2020 cover date, which were released during the month of December 2019, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (25:16) THE DRAGON DELINQUENT (17 pgs., Part I was 11 pgs. long), written by Leo Dorfman, according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Roy Thomas as the original writer, and Leo Dorfman reworked the story, according to Roy Thomas and Bob Bailey. The story was drawn by Pete Costanza and lettered by Milt Snappin.
– (37:00) Part II: THE SECRET OF THE TRAITOR THEFTS (6 pgs.).
– (51:44) JIMMY OLSEN’S MAGIC MANACLES (8 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin.
– (1:08:06) JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS letter column.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MARCH 1966: PART II: ACTION COMICS 334 (80 Pg. Giant starring Supergirl), PART III: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 156 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 335!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/