NOTE: This episode is the 600th individual episode of the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST. In the introduction I explain how this is the 600th episode when the episode number for this episode is different.
It’s time for our annual review of the current Superman titles I read that were published during 2020.
– (9:05) After a comment from Halk-Kar about last episode, I review the book, CARTOON COUNTY: MY FATHER AND HIS FRIENDS IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF MAKE-BELIEVE by Cullen Murphy, 260 pages long, published by Farrer, Straus & Gireau in 2017.
– (11:36) MY PULL LIST, where I review the comic books cover dated October 2020, which were released during the month of August 2020, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (25:56) ACTION COMICS 1018 – 1028.
– (43:46) SUPERMAN 19 – 28.
– (59:15) LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES 3 – 11.
Next Episode: FAMOUS FIRST EDITION: NEW FUN COMICS 1, the very first issue that began what would become DC Comics!
Then we will begin to cover: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MAY 1966: PART I: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 157, PART II: SUPERMAN 186, PART III: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 65 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 337!The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher, Amazon and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK.
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
And don’t forget to take care of each other out there.