SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 93, June 1966, was published on April 12, 1966. It contains 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein, and possibly lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (5:35) THE BATMAN-SUPERMAN OF EARTH-X (16 pgs., divided into two 8 pg. parts), written by Bill Finger and drawn by Pete Costanza.
– (17:11) Part II: STEEL-MAN’S LAST STAND, lettered by Milt Snappin.
– (37:08) 7th DIRECT CURRENTS checklist of some of the DC Comics titles that were released during the month of April 1966.
– (42:35) SERGEANT OLSEN … TOUGHEST MAN IN THE MARINES (9 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Pete Costanza.
– (54:55) JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS letter column.
-(1:04:35) MY PULL LIST review of the 17 comic books I read which carried the April 2021 cover date and were released during the month of February 2021, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JUNE 1966: PART II: SUPERMAN 187 (80 Pg. Giant), PART III: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 158, and PART IV: ACTION COMICS 338, with ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS, which will feature the other titles DC Comics published with the June or June/July 1966 cover date.The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher, Amazon and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK.
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
And don’t forget to take care of each other out there.