SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 84, April 1965, was published on February 25, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. The editor was Mort Weisinger, and the cover was pencilled Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the first of the issue’s three stories.
– (4:54) JIMMY OLSEN’S MONSTER MOVIE (9 pgs.), written by Jerry Siegel, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin. This was Siegel’s 87th silver age Superman Family story we’ve covered on the podcast, and his 140th overall for the era.
– (22:26) JIMMY OLSEN’S DAY OF DISGRACE (8 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, drawn by John Forte and lettered by Milt Snappin.
– (39:23) JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS letter column.
– (46:58) JIMMY OLSEN’S FEMALE FAN (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, drawn by George Papp and lettered by Vivian Berg.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED MAY 1965: PART I: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 149, PART II: SUPERMAN 177, PART III: ACTION COMICS 324 & PART IV: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 57!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and